Veneto is a region in the north east of Italy bordering north-west with Trentino and Lombardia, east with Friuli Venezia Giulia, south with the Adriatic Sea and north with Austria. In the north of the region, you can find Cortina d’Ampezzo and the Bellunesi Dolomites with the best of the Venetian mountains: the luxury of the Dolomites. The best five stars hotels in the province of Belluno, for a tailor-made exclusive holiday. Unique locations to spend your leisure time surrounded by majestic mountains: Marmolada, Tofane, Cinque Torri, skiing and trekking paradise.
Trails and cliffs in a pure nature, cycle path, canoe and sports at the lake, horseback riding, golf courses, hundreds of kilometres of ski slopes in the skiarea Civetta, Marmolada and Cortina… endless possibilities of fun. Moreover, you can find wellness centres in the 4 and 5 star hotels, excellent wines and local products.
- Between sea and mountain
- Cortina d’Ampezzo, elegant and exclusive
- Many UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Cesa del Louf
- Direct access to the slopes, with private off-piste or snowmobile access
- Renovation using original local architecture and materials, state-of-the-art equipment, maximum comfort
- Absolute privacy, maximum protection for guests, isolated position overlooking the village