Arabba and the Pordoi Pass, inserted in the Livinallongo valley or Fodom in Ladin, are located in the Alto Agordino area in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites, at the foot of the imposing Sella massif, and are a luxurious holiday destination for sports, relaxation, and nature.
This area has become famous for road cycling: the Pordoi Pass, which connects Arabba to Canazei, has often been a stage of the Giro d'Italia and every year several international cycling competitions, such as the Marathon of the Dolomites and non-competitive ones such as the Sellaronda Bike Day, pass through this area.
The main centers of the municipality of Livinallongo del Col di Lana are Arabba, a well-known ski resort around the Sellaronda in the Dolomiti Superski area, Andraz, with its castle, and Pieve.
- Pordoi Pass, splendid panoramic point
- Strong traces of the First World War
- Skiing and cycling
Luxurious holidays in Arabba and the Pordoi Pass: luxury destinations
Cesa del Louf
- Direct access to the slopes, with private off-piste or snowmobile access
- Renovation using original local architecture and materials, state-of-the-art equipment, maximum comfort
- Absolute privacy, maximum protection for guests, isolated position overlooking the village