Rooms and suites
Select the rooms you prefer and use the availability request form to contact the property directly
The cozy double rooms are located in our main house and equipped with every comfort. They are perfect for those who want a competitive price with all the comforts.
Col Alto double room
The wide and comfortable Col Alto double rooms are situated in the traditional area of the hotel and are equipped with every comfort. They will be a great setting for unforgettable relaxing moments.
Martagon double room
The double rooms are located in the Wellness Wing of our hotel. For them, we chose privileged locations close to our swimming pool and our Wellness Center & SPA. These rooms are spacious, elegant and fully equipped.
Superior double room
Our brand new superior double rooms are located in the quite wing of the hotel. Wide and spacious, they are perfect for those who love peace and quiteness.
The Sassongher suites are perfect in every single detail. For these suites we chose an Alpine-style made by wood, local loden textile and design forniture. These very bright rooms have an elegant and wide bathroom and they will make your stay at Hotel Col Alto unforgettable.
This exclusive suite with unique alpine design enjoys a privileged and very sunny location. Our Marmolada Suite has two bathrooms, one of which is characterized by a freestanding bathtub with a wonderful view over our mountains.
Ideal for a family or group of friends, they have two bathrooms and offer a spectacular view of the slopes of the Sella Ronda.
Wellness Deluxe Suite
This design-suite offers all kinds of comforts and has a private Finnish sauna with an amazing view on the Dolomites.
This gorgeous suite of 100 sqm has all the luxury comforts you need such as a private fireplace and a Jacuzzi on the large terrace with an amazing view of the Dolomites.
- From 04/06/2021 to 30/06/2021
Cycling in the heart of the Dolomites
min. Guests: 1Stay: 4 nights
- - 7 nights in a Superior Room
- - Half board with breakfast buffet and choice menu in the evening
- - 1 guided bike tour with our expert local guides
- - 1 free 25-minutes leg massage
- - 20% discount on all our treatments and massages
- - Free access to the spa area of 1,000 m² with indoor pool, salt water jacuzzi, foot bubble bath, salt water bath, Turkish steam bath, Finnish sauna and much more
- 7 nights in a Superior Room
- Half board with breakfast buffet and choice menu in the evening
- 1 guided bike tour with our expert local guides
- 1 free 25-minutes leg massage
- 20% discount on all our treatments and massages
- Free access to the spa area of 1,000 m² with indoor pool, salt water jacuzzi, foot bubble bath, salt water bath, Turkish steam bath, Finnish sauna and much more
- From 12/06/2021 to 10/07/2021
- From 28/08/2021 to 25/09/2021
Summer for kids
min. Guests: 1Stay: 7 nights
- - 7 nights in our hotel
- - ½ board with buffet breakfast and dinner
- - 2 playrooms fully equipped to bring a twinkle to your children’s eyes
- - Free access for adults to the 1,000 m² wellness area
- - Free stay for children up to 6 years (born after 12.06.2015)
- - 50% discount for children up to 12 years (born after 12.06.2009)
- 7 nights in our hotel
- ½ board with buffet breakfast and dinner
- 2 playrooms fully equipped to bring a twinkle to your children’s eyes
- Free access for adults to the 1,000 m² wellness area
- Free stay for children up to 6 years (born after 12.06.2015)
- 50% discount for children up to 12 years (born after 12.06.2009)
- From 29/08/2021 to 25/09/2021
September in the Dolomites
min. Guests: 1Stay: 7 nights
- - 7 nights in a Superior Room
- - Half board with a lavish breakfast and a 4-course choice menu with appetizers’ buffet at dinner
- - Use of our 1,000m² large spa: indoor pool, whirlpool, Kneipp course, and a thermal suite with herbal sauna, Finnish sauna, sea salt inhalation bath and Tepidarium
- - 20% discount on all our massages and treatments in our Beauty & SPA La Natüra
- 7 nights in a Superior Room
- Half board with a lavish breakfast and a 4-course choice menu with appetizers’ buffet at dinner
- Use of our 1,000m² large spa: indoor pool, whirlpool, Kneipp course, and a thermal suite with herbal sauna, Finnish sauna, sea salt inhalation bath and Tepidarium
- 20% discount on all our massages and treatments in our Beauty & SPA La Natüra
- From 08/01/2022 to 12/02/2022
min. Guests: 1Stay: 7 nights
This offer includes:
- - Half board which includes a breakfast buffet with fresh local products and a 4-course dinner in the evening with rich appetizer buffet
- - Relaxation in our 1,000 m² Wellness Paradise with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool with salted water, sea salt steam grotto, Turkish bath, laconium-tiepidarium, Finnish sauna, herbal bath, ice fountain, Kneipp Therapy, hydro-massage footbath, and heated water beds
- - Voucher of 100.00 € per person for massages and treatments at our Beauty & Spa “La Natüra”
- - A bottle of Champagne on arrival
- - Free ski shuttle to the nearest ski lifts (only 400 metres away)
This offer includes:
- Half board which includes a breakfast buffet with fresh local products and a 4-course dinner in the evening with rich appetizer buffet
- Relaxation in our 1,000 m² Wellness Paradise with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool with salted water, sea salt steam grotto, Turkish bath, laconium-tiepidarium, Finnish sauna, herbal bath, ice fountain, Kneipp Therapy, hydro-massage footbath, and heated water beds
- Voucher of 100.00 € per person for massages and treatments at our Beauty & Spa “La Natüra”
- A bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Free ski shuttle to the nearest ski lifts (only 400 metres away)
Complete relaxation in the 1,000 sqm Wellness & Spa Area which includes a bright indoor pool with relaxation area and artificial waterfall; a whirlpool divided from the pool by a mosaic, and sea salts; a Kneipp path with waterfall for a relaxing effect on the whole body; a solarium with a panoramic view of the Dolomite peaks; different types of saunas - aromatic herbs bath, Finnish sauna, steam bath, sea salt vapour grotto, warm water, ice fountain -, beds and water-heated mattresses for the after-sauna.
To complete this journey of health, a wide range of massages, from classic to oriental ones, from beauty treatments to those with Vitalis products.
Active & Fun
The hotel is located in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomite landscape, in Alta Badia. Here nature must be experienced and discovered to the fullest, on foot, by mountain bike, or on skis: relaxing walks, fun bike rides, exciting hikes, or trips to the parks. There are so many options: Corvara is in fact an excellent starting point for spending unforgettable days in the splendid Dolomites, reaching glades and mountain huts for tasty snacks or high altitude summer parks "Moviment" at 2,000 meters where every day you can participate in a 'different activity, for family-sized fun.
This is also the area of two important cycling events, the Maratona dles Dolomites and the Sellaronda Bike Day and from Corvara you can tackle the tough climbs to the Gardena and Campolongo passes, or ride in peace and tranquillity along flat roads.
For golfers, the Hotel Col Alto is one of the founders of the Alta Badia Golf Club in Corvara and guests benefit from a 20% discount; by asking the reception, it is also possible to have information on the numerous excursions on horseback available in the area.
The hotel is in the centre of Corvara, 400 m from the slopes of the Alta Badia area: 130 km of perfect ski slopes, 500 km if you include the Sellaronda and the Marmolada, and 1,220 km by including the Dolomiti Superski area. The offerings for children are also great with dedicated areas and tracks for snowboarders and snow parks, for cross-country skiers and Nordic walkers. The hotel adheres to the Dolomiti Superski Skipass Service, with the possibility of buying the ski pass online and collecting it at the hotel. There is also a modern ski storage area with heated lockers and private ski bus service.
In winter, don't miss Skiing with flavour, during which the ski slopes offer up the best gastronomy with gourmet dishes served in the huts.
Inside the hotel is a modern fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment.
An encounter between alpine style and modern comforts
The Hotel Col Alto in Corvara was founded in 1938, and thus boasts a long tradition in the art of hospitality. An establishment that has been able to renew itself over the years, always seeking new solutions, comforts and exclusive design, without renouncing to that intimate and familiar atmosphere that distinguishes it. Rooms and suites with new and modern concepts, equipped with all the comforts and luxury elements, such as a romantic fireplace, a private sauna, a panoramic terrace, and wide spaces overlooking unique natural landscapes.
The cosy and refined alpine-style rooms have been created using stone, wood, and precious fabrics that create a warm, relaxing, and very charming atmosphere, such as in the bar with the large solid wood counter, where traditional elements are well combined with contemporary lines and different materials; in the Cigar Lounge with the elegant Chesterfield armchairs for moments of gratifying pleasure; or in the Iceberg Lounge Bar with the beautiful counter in Russian granite with shades that recall the colour of ice.
Hotel Col AltoFam. Pezzei Go to the website
The Hotel Col Alto is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the centre of Corvara in Alta Badia, in a privileged area: it’s at the beginning of the main road where shops, bars and clubs are concentrated, and close to the ski slopes and hiking trails among the most beautiful mountains in the world, the Dolomites, a World Heritage Site. This characteristic and active Ladin village nestled at the foot of Mount Sassongher is in fact a privileged starting point for the splendid slopes of not only Alta Badia, but also of Val Gardena, the Sellaronda and the Dolomiti Superski and for the exciting itineraries between unique mountain passes and ranges.
If to this dream location we add a familiar and intimate atmosphere, spacious and comfortable common areas, new suites overlooking natural landscapes, a wellness paradise among the most renowned in the valley, a refined restaurant where you can experience unique culinary pleasures, you have a perfect destination for a vacation of pure pleasure and relaxation, whether as a couple, with your family, with friends, or for business: this is the Hotel Col Alto.
This luxury hotel, which consists of two buildings connected by an underground passage, boasts a long hotel tradition among the longest in Corvara. Here you will be welcomed by the warm hospitality and extreme kindness of the staff that will make you feel at home, among people who have known each other for years. Once you cross the threshold, you will be immersed in an alpine world where the scent of wood and the freshness of stone mix with modern comforts, embellished with warm and fine fabrics.
Local aromas, rich in tradition that also recur in the restaurant where you can learn about the flavours of typical dishes made with local products and of the highest quality, offered both in a traditional way and revisited with creativity and in a modern flare. A comprehensive menu in addition to Mediterranean and international dishes, special menus for vegetarians, for gluten intolerant diners, and typical Ladin evenings, all accompanied by the fruity harmonies of the wines from the cellar which contains precious labels, the best vintages, and the fine wines of South Tyrol.
Even after dinner, you are treated like royalty: sitting on the comfortable loden armchairs in the bar you can savour the finest distillates, whiskey, rum, grappa and cognac, available to sip with company or during tastings; for smokers the Cigar Lounge is the perfect refuge to enjoy a good cigar in combination with a glass of rum and dark chocolate; the Iceberg Lounge Bar is the ideal place to end an evening with friends with excellent cocktails and fine sparkling wines and champagne. Here throughout the year themed parties are organized, while in winter two live events a week take place.
Even in the hotel’s wellness centre you’ll be enveloped by the heady scents of alpine herbs, natural wood, warm scented oils used in massages for a total immersion in the true essence of relaxation.
Families are welcome at the Corvara luxury hotel: children are given a lot of attention, including a kids club, open from December to March for children aged three and up, two games rooms with mini-cinema, soccer, PlayStation, rock gym, billiards, Lego area, table tennis, and a large room, the Martagon Junior Suite. Couples will experience many special moments in the Sassongher Suite, including romantic dinners, candlelit dinners in a Dolomite hut, and special treatments for two. The hotel is an excellent location for corporate team building thanks to the modern conference room equipped with the latest and best technology.
Facilities and Conditions
- Live entertainment
- Golf course 1 km
- Walking routes <500 m
- Horseback riding 5 km
- Hiking trail <500 m
- Bike rental
- Mountain biking/ bike trail <500 m
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Wifi in public areas
- Children's play area
- Baby sitting
- Game room
- Boutiques/stores <500 m
- American Express
- Indoor parking
- Motorcycle parking
- Exercise gym
- Pool Indoor
- Health and beauty services
- Relaxation area
- Beauty farm
- Panoramic location
- Ski room
- Dolomiti Superski <500 m
- Ski slopes <500 m
- Cross country skiing 5 km
- Free skibus
- Snowboard <500 m
- Ski rental <500 m
- Conference facilities
- Gluten free
- Children's menu
- Safe deposit box
- Motocyclists welcome
- Room service
- Guestroom wireless internet
- Designeted smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Security staff
- Housekeeping - daily