- Culinary art, wine tasting and whisky bar
- Contemporary wellness centre with 8 swimming pools, 7 saunas and a relaxation area
- Suites where you can sleep under the stars
Rooms and suites
Select the rooms you prefer and use the availability request form to contact the property directly
Double Room South
Comfortable, modern room, bed on castors can be moved so guests can sleep under the stars, wood flooring in the bedroom, comfy carpet in the entrance, bathroom with bathtub, shower, bidet, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, south-facing balcony.
Modern suite, separate living room and bedroom, furnishings made of natural materials, natural cement flooring in earth tones, brushed solid local larch wood, rough plaster on the ceiling for pleasant room acoustics, wardrobe and bed made of leather, sofa bed, leather desk, floor lamp withdesigner lounge armchairs, bathroom with double sink, shower, bathtub with views of the surrounding countryside, toilet and bidet, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, balcony with 2 sun loungers and infrared sauna.
Double Room Pure
Modern double room, furnishings made of natural materials, natural cement flooring in earth tones, brushed solid local larch wood, rough plaster on the ceiling for pleasant room acoustics, wardrobe and bed made of leather, leather desk, floor lamp with 2 designer lounge armchairs and side table, flat-screen TV, open bathroomsink, shower, toilet with shower, free Wi-Fi, minibar, safe and balcony with 2 sun loungers.
Junior suite on the 5th floor, open living room/bedroom with modern four-poster bed, cosy area with shag carpet and cosy beanbag for 2, bathroom with bathtub and bidet, huge southwest-facing panoramic balcony with whirlpool and comfy loungers, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar, safe.
Modern room on the 5th floor, bed on castors can be moved so guests can sleep under the stars, wood flooring, walk-in wardrobe, couch, seating area, bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet, bidet, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, south-facing balcony.
Black and White Suite
Luxury suite on the 5th floor, spacious living room/bedroom, luxurious couch, seating area, massage chair, separate children’s bedroom with bunk beds, marble floor, bathroom with shower and bathtub, separate toilet, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, open fireplace, 40 m² southeast-facing terrace with panorama bio and Finnish sauna.
- - Support by the guides from the Ötzi Bike Academy
- - 5 hours of mountainbike training
- - Guided tour
- - Workshop
Stelvio Pass Challenge
Ride the cult racing cycle tour with your host Joachim Nischler!
- - Ride the cult racing cycle tour from Prad to the Stelvio Pass with Joachim
- - Owner Joachim Nischler is a certified road bike guide
- - Dedicated app for the race on the Stelvio Pass (available in German and Italian)
Roadbike – Special weeks
- - Ride the cult racing cycle tour from Prad to the Stelvio Pass with your host Joachim Nischler
- - Hire a "STORCK" road bike for one day gratuitous
- - Beauty-Coupon with a value of 50,00€ apiece
- - Daily "Xenofit" package
Bike – in the Val Venosta
- - You can choose a guided Mountainbike-tour at the Ötzi Bike Acadamy
- - Receipt of a free bike map
One child up to 11 years stays FREE in the room of the parents (only if two people are paying the full price, except family or luxury suites).
4 Star Nights
- - Spend your holidays in one of our double room "Honeymoon" or in one of our double room "South" whit outdoor sleeping facility
- - Receipt of a beauty voucher with a value of 80,00€
- - Hiking information everyday at the reception
- - Guided tours every Monday and Thursday (with our sommelier Helmut)
- - 3 lifts in the direct vicinity: Unterstell, Texel and Aschbach
- - Set off for your hike from the hotel
- - More than 50 perfect hiking tours on maps and GP
Romantic week under the stars
Fancy sleeping outside under the stars? Our Honeymoon and South rooms have a bed with castors so you can choose whether to sleep on the terrace or in your room!
- - 7 nights with 3/4 gourmet board
- - 1 wellness voucher to the value of € 50
- - All included services of the Lindenhof
Sport & Nutrition
- - Nutritional advice with our fitness and nutrition expert Christian
- - Gym with the latest cardio fitness and strength equipment
- - Guided fitness programme
Romanticism for your love
- - Decorated room on the day of arrival
- - Champagner on the day of arrival
- - Breakfast in your room
- - Couples wellness
- - Cosy reclining areas in the spa
Just for Me
- - Sauna world open every day from 1 pm to 8 pm
- - Water world open every day from 7 am to 8 pm
- - Massages in our new Beauty - ArtSPA
- - 350 m2 Fit & Fun House open every day from 7 am to 7 pm
- - Guided hiking tours every Monday and Thursday
- - Guided bike tours of your own choice (Mountain Bike, Road Bike, E-Bike)
P.S. I love you
- - Lovingly decorated room
- - Champagne and chocolates on the arrival day in your room
- - Beauty - Coupon with a value of 50,00€
- - Selfmade Chocolates on the arrival day in your room
- - One oriental massage for the price of 70,00€
Spa Week at the Lindenhof
BEAUTY ArtSPA (extra charge)
- - Open every day from 9 am to 7 pm
- - Massages in the wine maze in amongst the vines
- - Products by Team Dr. Joseph - Vitalis
- - Cosmetic treatments
- - Massages and facials
- - Babymoon massages for mothers-to-be
- - Our very own range of cosmetics for HIM
- - Romantic couples treatments
- - Oriental massages
- - Dorn therapy and Breuss massage
- - And much more
Wellness and relaxation for two
- - 4 nights in 3/4 gourmet board
- - Champagne Grand Cru Guy Larmandier and chocolates in your room upon arrival
- - Romantically decorated room on arrival
- - Package "Treatment for two" in the ArtSPA Suite with steam bath, Rasul bath, partial massage and relaxation in the Snoezelen room (approx. 80 min.)
- - All included services of the Lindenhof
Intensive yoga week with Hell Olga Rita
- - daily morning and evening yoga sessions
- - 2 lectures
- - walks together
- - dinner together with our yoga instructor
- - 25 min. relaxation massage
Honeymoon at the Lindenhof
- - Sparkling wine and chocolates on the arrival day in your room
- - lovingly decorated room
- - romantic table for à la carte welcome menu
Time for two
- - Romantically decorated room on the day of arrival
- - Larmadier Grand Cru Guy Larmandier champagne and chocolates on the day of arrival
- - Sunbed for the perfect tan, for two persons
- - Beautifully decorated table on the day of arrival
First class services
Time for well-being and beauty
The Lindenhof hotel’s spa and idyllic garden are a real haven for mind, body and soul. At our ArtSPA, you can enjoy Matis beauty treatments, classic or ayurvedic full-body massages and lots of other little treats, from manicures to pedicures, from the “Snoezelen Room” to the private sauna, from couples treatments to wave balance therapy.
You can take a swim in our pool area to unwind after long walks or sweat out any stress relaxing in the sauna area. World leaders in the classic German sauna ritual of Aufguss are on hand to help and advise you on how to use the different types of saunas: there are 3 Finnish saunas, a bio sauna, steam room, infra-red sauna, dress-on family sauna and relaxation rooms, all with panoramic views.
Our garden, designed by landscape gardener Johann Bauer according to the principles of Feng Shui, is a source of peace and tranquillity, featuring an aromatic herb garden and strewn with romantic spots perfect for couples. Nestled in the middle of the garden, there is also a castle sauna made from natural stone from the Vinschgau Valley.
Activities and sports for those who like to stay in shape
The Lindenhof is a luxury hotel offering a wide range of sporting activities, including guided excursions, mountain and road bike tours, golf, fitness, personal training, yoga, stretching, gym and pilates. Our guides are available to advise you on the most spectacular spots to visit in the Naturns and Merano area.
We also offer a programme tailor-made for families, including mountain bike training for kids with certified guides from the Ötzi Bike Academy, kids’ circuit training with Lindenhof fitness instructors and excursions into nature.
Contemporary design meets South Tyrolean tradition
Our hotel is a fusion of modern style and local tradition which comes together in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature. Natural materials, such as wood and stone, can be seen in abundance. The traditional Tyrolean red colour was chosen for the balcony railings to reflect the rooftops of Naturns and the onion dome on top of the parish church bell tower. To the hotel owner, Joachim Nischler, design and atmosphere are two elements which take centre stage. The hotel had humble beginnings as an old guesthouse, but following renovation, it was transformed into a spectacular luxury resort, retaining its distinctive traditional character behind a contemporary façade.
The Lindenhof hotel is a meeting place for art and culture: every year, regional artists, such as Wilhelm Senoner, Kiddy Citny and Ernst Müller, put their creations, sculptures and paintings on display here. Even works of art by the owner Emma Nischler can be admired whilst enjoying a bite to eat in the dining rooms. From the bedrooms to the garden, as guests wander through they’ll find themselves in a real immersive art experience.
Lindenhof Lifestyle DolceVita ResortGo to the website
The Lindenhof Lifestyle DolceVita Resort is a 4-star superior hotel in Naturns, located close to the spa town of Merano.
Family run and contemporary in design, this hotel is the perfect place for taking a holiday in paradise. Warm South Tyrolean hospitality, first-class service and a sublime wellness centre are the qualities that set it apart from the rest.
The hotel features an adults-only spa and 5,000 m² garden with its very own vineyard and aromatic herb garden, a real oasis of relaxation perfect for sunbathing and enjoying romantic moments: an idyllic holiday destination for couples in search of peace and tranquillity. March andNovember are dedicated to adults-only holidays.
For the rest of the year, the Lindenhof hotel is also an ideal location for family holidays. The luxury resort has plenty on offer to keep younger guests occupied: an outdoor whirlpool, indoor swimming pools with a 64m slide and play area, family spa, playground, climbing wall, cinema room, games room, mini club and special activity programme.
Our love and respect of South Tyrol is reflected in the modern, locally-sourced materials used to create our hotel. Swiss pine and larch go hand in hand with marble from the Vinschgau Valley to create a unique sense of well-being in the bedrooms, restaurant and spa.
Situated in Naturns, the hotel features 70 rooms and suites, modern and inviting places for couples, families, groups or individuals to rest their heads. There is a range of 15 different pillow types to choose from, and you can even experience what it’s like to sleep in a suite under the stars.
The foodies among us can prepare themselves for a sublime culinary experience in our open-kitchen gourmet restaurant. The day starts off with a lavish breakfast featuring a buffet and selection of health foods, available from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. This is followed by lunch served from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Our 5-course à la carte menu is served from 7p.m. in the evening and features culinary delights from the local area.
There are over 500 fine wines to be tasted at the hotel’s very own wine bar, ranging from local wines from South Tyrol, to Italian and international varieties. The vast array of wines lining the well-stocked shelves of the hotel's cellar have been hand-picked by the hotel owner Joachim Nischler himself. But for those who prefer a stronger tipple, we have a 222-strong selection of whiskies stocked in our Whisky bar.
Relaxation is the order of the day at the Lindenhof hotel, with its outdoor spa area spanning several levels, as well as an indoor wellness centre. The outdoor wellness area features a 25m Olympic-size pool, pool with play area, salt-water whirlpool, family whirlpool, and a whirlpool dedicated to nudists with its very own terrace. The sauna area includes reading and relaxation rooms with water and hay beds and indoor swimming pools. We also have our ArtSPA, which offers Ayurveda treatments, as well as face and body treatments, physiotherapy and massages.
For those who like to stay in shape, our Fit&Fun House is kitted out with Technogym equipment and we have weekly classes on offer in our fitness studio. There’s also a yoga studio where you can learn from our instructor and climbing walls where you can climb in safety.
What’s included: Storck e-bike, mountain bike and road bike rental, electric car charging point, garage, touring backpack, water bottle and umbrella, Vespa and golf cart rental, Wi-Fi, shuttle from Naturns station and Bolzano airport, tennis courts.
Facilities and Conditions
Late check-out available
Bike storage room
- Bike rental <500 m
- Mountain biking/ bike trail <500 m
Children's play area
Complimentary wireless internet
- Boutiques/stores <500 m
Check cashing policy
- Electric car charging stations <500 m
Health and beauty services
Housekeeping - daily
Car rental desk
Designeted smoking area
All public areas non-smoking
Public area air conditioned
- ATM/Cash machine <500 m
Safe deposit box
Complimentary newspaper in lobby
Complimentary newspaper delivered to room
Guestroom wireless internet
- BBQ/Picnic area 1 km
- Mountain climbing 1 km
- Rock climbing <500 m
- Tennis court <500 m
- Fitness center <500 m
- Walking routes <500 m
- Jogging trail <500 m
- Hiking trail <500 m
Local transportation services