Rooms and suites
Select the rooms you prefer and use the availability request form to contact the property directly
Smart Baby Room Lido
Are you looking for a particularly cosy, well-equipped room for your holiday with your baby? If that is the case, then o...
Superior Family Room Lido
Our family classic: this room has been carefully redesigned and adapted to your high standards of comfort and cosines. T...
Family Castle Room Lido
Our recently renovated and restyled small family room is a wonderfully timeless and cozy room with a very special highli...
Premium Family Suite Lido Falkynest
The new Premium Family Suite not only spoils with its special design, the highest level of home comforts, beautiful wood...
Family Suite Valley View
This spacious family room with separate living and sleeping areas as well as a small balcony with a view of the valley h...
Deluxe Family Suite Lido
Generosity, comfort and stylish furnishings. This family room is one of the largest in the hotel. It was carefully refur...
Exclusive Family Suite Lido Falkynest
Designed for the most beautiful time of year. Using a lot of empathy, we focused on the highest level of comfort, versat...
- From 10/12/2023 to 22/12/2023
MAGIC ADVENT (4=3)
min. Guests: 1Stay: 4 nights
- 4=3 offer: one night for free
- Advent calendar on the room door: Every day we fill the little bags with lovingly selected surprises.
- A free llama hike for the whole family
- A fantastic programme in our Falky Land: Christmas biscuit baking, animal Christmas in the forest, autograph session with Falky and much more.
- From 10/12/2023 to 23/12/2023
MAGIC ADVENT (4=3)
Minimum Stay: 4 nights
Enjoy the Advent season in our family resort. Out of the pre-Christmas hustle and bustle, into a family paradise!
- From 09/01/2024 to 10/02/2024
- From 24/02/2024 to 09/03/2024
Ski start at Lido
min. Guests: 2Stay: 4 nights
Take the lift and... you're immediately on the piste! From your room to the piste takes very little time, as you can enjoy one directly on the roof of the resort! With our special package your first lesson with our ski instructor is free of charge. If you then feel confident enough, you can practice in the impressive Plan de Corones ski area, just 20 minutes away from the hotel.
- Free trial lesson with our ski instructor Veit on the year-round ski slope on the hotel roof (from 4 years of age)
- If you are interested, we can also organise an additional ski course in South Tyrol's No. 1 ski area, Kronplatz
- Year-round open ski run on the roof of our hotel, ideal for beginners, 110 metres long
- Ski hire available directly at the hotel (for a small surcharge)
- From 07/01/2024 to 10/02/2024
- From 25/02/2024 to 10/03/2024
Lido Ski Beginner Special
Minimum Stay: 6 nights
Into the lift and up onto the ski slope! That's how quickly you can get from your room at the Lido to the hotel's own year-round ski slope. With our special package we give you the first lesson with our trained ski instructor for free. If you then feel confident enough, you can be in the 360° ski area at Kronplatz in just 20 minutes.
- From 10/03/2024 to 22/03/2024
4=3 Baby Special
min. Guests: 1 Minimum Stay: 4 nights
The first weeks with a baby are very special, exciting and wonderful. But also intense and exhausting. As soon as everything has settled down to some extent, the wish for a break from everyday life is often at the top of the wish list of new parents. We have everything you need for a successful holiday premiere with babies so that you can start your holiday completely relaxed.
- From 09/03/2023 to 23/03/2024
- From 07/04/2024 to 21/04/2024
-20% Baby Special
min. Guests: 2Stay: 4 nights
- 20% discount from 3 nights with arrival on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
- Stay in our Smart Baby Room, specially designed for the needs of families with babies and toddlers up to 3 years of age.
- In the room: cot, changing mat, baby bath, potty, nappy pail and buggy and back carrier for the outdoors
- Baby Land with professional and loving childcare (6 months to 3 years)
- 24-hour baby kitchen: with fresh milk, HIPP baby food, microwave, steriliser, bottle warmer and fridge
- Freshly prepared porridges, soups and daily changing menus in our restauran
- Adults Only Spa: relaxing moments and treatments in our new sauna & relaxation world. In the meantime, your baby will be taken care of in the Baby Land or your partner.
- 12-farm gourmet cuisine: enjoy our new gourmet concept with live cooking at individual market counters.
- From 15/12/2023 to 24/03/2024
Weekend' special offer
min. Guests: 1Stay: 2 nights
Fancy a short break? Take advantage of our Weekend Special with free Early Check-In and Late Check-Out with breakfast, lunch and use of the room. We look forward to seeing you!
Early Check-In from 9am with breakfast included if you arrive on Thursday or Friday
Late Check-Out including lunch and use of room on day of departure until 6pm
Childcare from 6 months, 6 days a week
New "Adults Only" spa area
- From 07/04/2024 to 21/04/2024
- From 08/05/2024 to 20/07/2024
- From 31/08/2024 to 31/10/2024
- From 03/11/2024 to 10/11/2024
Summer Early Booking Bonus
Minimum Stay: 5 nights
Offer from 5 nights on
All-round family activities and entertainment
One of a kind, the Falkensteiner aims to offer a superior holiday experience for all families, with its 7,000 sqm Sky Adventure Park, 2,800 sqm Water Park with Europe's largest indoor slide and Acquapura Spa, a disco for the youngsters, and a varied activity programme for all ages.
You can ski and skate all year round at the Sky Adventure Park, as well as play football, basketball, hockey, or race in the Bobby Cars. It also features the Valo Jump, an astronomical observatory, a hanging swing and a viewing platform.
The fun doesn't end there! In addition to the indoor slide, the Water Park has a slide with competition timing, a heated outdoor infinity pool, a natural swimming lake with a pirate raft, a sandy beach and a relaxation area.
The hotel offers a variety of services for children, such as freshly prepared meals, a 24-hour kitchen for children, high chairs and stools in the restaurant, a cot, changing table and baby monitor in the room, pushchairs and baby carriers.
Skiing has never been so convenient, and there's no need to wait for winter! A 110 m long ski slope with a synthetic surface has been installed on the hotel's roof, where beginners and experts can ski all year round with the sensation of skiing on snow.
The hotel also provides rental services and ski instructors, and you are more than welcome to bring your own skis or snowboard.
In winter, skiers can have fun on the 185 km of slopes in Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, South Tyrol's number one ski area, reached by the free ski express train located directly in front of the hotel. This is one of the most modern European ski areas, thanks to the Dolomiti Superski circuit, which includes Plan de Corones, Speikboden and Klausberg.
You can sign up for a weekly ski school at the hotel.
Wellness moments for everyone
Relaxation is of the essence on holiday. For this reason, the Falkensteiner Family Resort Lido has a wonderful wellness area where you can pamper yourself.
Alone or with your partner, with or without children: here you can choose whatever you like! Relax in the sauna or Turkish bath, read a book on a comfortable lounger in the relaxation room, work out in the gym or enjoy one or more massages or beauty treatments.
If you are looking to spend some relaxing time with your children, the hotel has developed Family Balance Experiences:
- Family treatments: a private spa for families, "as beautiful as mum" days for mothers and daughters, father and son days, and wellness for mothers-to-be
- Treatments for young adults: teenagers aged 13 to 17 can enjoy a selection of massages and facials tailored to their needs
- Fun for children aged 4 to 12: Elsa bath, Falky's Pirate Adventure bath and the Little Mermaid bath
Where taste meets innovation
Indulge yourself with PLUS full board. With the new gourmet concept of show-cooking and market-style food stations, you will have an unforgettable experience.
A good day starts in the morning with a rich breakfast buffet, continues at lunchtime with light and healthy dishes, in the afternoon with a "Bake&Cake" snack and ends in the evening with a pleasant family dinner.
And to make your mouth water: "canederli" dumplings, handmade pasta and gnocchi, delicious pizzas and the BBQ station, the bread and cakes corner and the excellent ice cream, all made by the hotel.
Explore Bruneck and its surroundings through sport, art and culture
As well as the Falkensteiner's wide range of activities for young and old, the unrivalled landscape of the Val Pusteria offers countless opportunities to explore the surrounding area, with charming walking and snowshoeing routes, cycle paths, mountain bike trails, downhill and cross-country ski runs.
For golf enthusiasts, the hotel is a Premium Partner of the 9-hole Pustertal Golf Club with complimentary green fees and golf lessons for beginners.
If you are looking for art and culture, Bruneck is well worth a visit, not least because it is home to the Messner Mountain Museum, RIPA.
Shopping enthusiasts will appreciate the most beautiful shopping street in the region, the "Stadtgasse"(Central Street).
Falkensteiner Family Resort Lido
The Falkensteiner Family Resort Lido is a new 4-star S family hotel in Casteldarne, just 9 km from Bruneck.
The prestigious architectural restyling of the new family resort in South Tyrol, unique in Europe, aims to offer unique experiences for the whole family. From the Sky Adventure Park on the roof, with Valo Jump, an all-year-round ski slope, and much more, to the region's most innovative water park with South Tyrol's largest indoor slide, infinity pool and sandy beach.
Dogs are not allowed.
Alongside 125 designer rooms and suites designed to meet the needs of families of all sizes, the hotel also offers childcare for children aged 0-11 years, with three separate programmes: Baby Land, for children aged 6 months to 3 years, Falky Land, for older children aged 3-11 years, and Teen Zone, for children aged 12 years and over.
In the hotel restaurant, exquisite Alpine specialities meet Mediterranean cuisine for a genuine culinary experience with show cooking and innovative dishes. From morning to night, delicious sweet and savoury delicacies will tempt your tastebuds. Particular care is given to people with intolerances or specific diets. Whether in the morning or before dinner, you can enjoy a delicious cappuccino or a tasty aperitif in the bar with its terrace overlooking the lake. The Falky Restaurant is specially designed for children, with its à la carte baby menu.
While the children play in the water park or Sky Adventure Park, parents can relax and have some time to themselves in the Acquapura Spa with its Adults Only sauna area, fitness room and relaxation areas with swings. There is also a private spa for two, a family sauna and treatments and massages for adults and children.
A guide is also on hand to help you plan your holiday, free bike rental with helmets for adults and children (e-bikes for a fee), parking, ski rental, Holidaypass, Wi-Fi, digital concierge with SuitePad in every room, ski storage, electric car charging station and free toboggan and ice skate rental.
Facilities and Conditions
- ATM/Cash machine 1 km
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Medical Facilities Service
- Guestroom wireless internet
- Live entertainment
- Fitness center
- Mountain climbing 5 km
- Rock climbing 5 km
- Golf course 5 km
- Tennis court 5 km
- Walking routes <500 m
- Jogging trail
- River rafting 5 km
- Executive floor
- Water purification system in use
- Lobby coffee service
- Complimentary breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Alcoholic beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Lactose free
- International cuisine
- Mediterranean cuisine
- Children's menu
- Tour/sightseeing desk
- Ski slopes 5 km
- Ski room
- Dolomiti Superski 5 km
- Ski service
- Cross country skiing 5 km
- Snowboard 5 km
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Roof terrace
- Indoor parking
- Electric car charging stations <500 m
- Accessible facilities
- Exercise gym
- Health and beauty services
- Relaxation area
- Beauty farm
- Children's pool
- Local transportation services
- Airport shuttle service
- 24-hour front desk
- Door man
- Front desk
- Concierge lounge
- Early check-in
- Baggage hold
- Late check-out available
- Baby sitting
- Game room
- Children's play area
- Children's nursery
- Children welcome
- Baby kit
- Only for families
- Housekeeping - daily
- Boutiques/stores 5 km
- Food and beverage outlets
- Debit card
- Bank transfer
- American Express
- Mountain biking/ bike trail <500 m
- Bike rental
- Quiet location