- 2nd place among the 100 best Italian Spa, with a wellness centre of 10.500 sqm and a medical centre
- For families. Fantastic Family Acqua Park and new ACTION PARK
- Biggest ski sports area in the South Tyrol
- Ski lift and walking trails starting from the hotel
- For families: children's pool, game rooms, minizoo
- Alpine wellness on 2,000 sqm with swimming pools, saunas and spa
- Childcare from as little as one-month-old right up to teenagers, every day from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 2.900 sqm of wellness with 4 swimming pools, sauna and weekly fitness programme
- Gourmet cuisine, guided hikes, bike and ski hire and school
- All-inclusive gourmet room and board: open kitchen, evening 5-course menu, restaurant for children, family evenings.
- Magolix Club educational assistance for children (Monday–Saturday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Ski-in/ski-out: hotel located directly in the Gitschberg-Jochtal ski area, with 55 km of ski runs
- Family hotel with child care 7 days a week and entertainment for all ages
- The only hotel in Europe with a Sky Adventure Park on the hotel roof
- Natural lake and innovative water park with the longest indoor slide in South Tyrol
- Panoramic location on the mountains of Merano
- Alpin Lifestyle Restaurant with gourmet cuisine
- Wellness spa, relax & beauty
- Direct access to the slopes, with private off-piste or snowmobile access
- Renovation using original local architecture and materials, state-of-the-art equipment, maximum comfort
- Absolute privacy, maximum protection for guests, isolated position overlooking the village
- Family hotel with Family Outdoor Skypool and childcare from 2 years
- Strategic location at the foot of Plan de Corones
- Excellent cuisine with special menus for intolerances and allergies
- Completely renovated facility in July 2022
- 7700 m² wellness area with Sky Spa with 3 Sky Infinity Pool of 23 m and 25 m, large Whirlpool and Sky Sauna, Outdoor Lounge and new Aufguss sauna
- Extensive children's programme, with new Family Pool with 60-metre slide
Holidays: a special event for children
Finding a good compromise between the needs of children and adults can be a difficult task, especially during holidays. This is the reason why some hotels are specialized in family holidays, with tailor-made facilities and services: rooms equipped for accommodating even the youngest guests, baby accessories, special menus for children, playgrounds, entertainment programs, workshops and professional babysitting services. While children have fun with the entertainers, adults can relax at the wellness centers and try one or more of the best wellness treatments. There are of course activities the whole family can do together.
Would you like to receive the information that interests you directly in your Email?