History & Art
- Ski lift and walking trails starting from the hotel
- For families: children's pool, game rooms, minizoo
- Alpine wellness on 2,000 sqm with swimming pools, saunas and spa
- Completely renewed hotel
- A kingdom of natural elements: air, spring water, sun, mild climate
- Infinity pool with panoramic views, multi-story panoramic restaurant
- Timeless elegance
- In the city center, with a 4,000 sqm private park
- Meeting point for vintage car enthusiasts
- Direct access to the slopes, with private off-piste or snowmobile access
- Renovation using original local architecture and materials, state-of-the-art equipment, maximum comfort
- Absolute privacy, maximum protection for guests, isolated position overlooking the village
Hotel between tradition, history and art
Castles, hamlets, ancient hunting chalets, villas of the Dolomites: prestigious homes once inhabited by noblemen and now open again to welcome luxury tourists. The historical residences have become luxury and fascinating hotels of unique elegance. In the charming, elegant and majestic historic dwellings, enriched by modern comforts and amenities, you will experience a unique holiday savouring a gourmet meal among frescoed walls or relaxing in the wellness centre of a castle. Let yourself be surrounded by an atmosphere that speaks of an ancient past and glorious deeds, and experience a holiday fit for a king.
Would you like to receive the information that interests you directly in your Email?