Rio Pusteria is located a few minutes from Bressanone, at the point where the Valle Isarco meets the Val Pusteria, in a strategic position along an important road. The resort is the heart of the ski & mountain pasture area, awarded as the best destination in South Tyrol and a destination for luxurious holidays for sportsmen, families, and foodies.
Meadows, wide-open spaces, alpine peaks, traditional huts, and chalets scattered throughout the territory make this a romantic and silent area that boasts an ancient and glorious past to be discovered during your holidays in the exclusive four and 5-star hotels in the area.
- Miglior destinazione dell’Alto Adige
- Storica chiusa di Rio Pusteria
- Malga Fane, la più bella della regione
Alpin Hotel Masl
- Ski lift and walking trails starting from the hotel
- For families: children's pool, game rooms, minizoo
- Alpine wellness on 2,000 sqm with swimming pools, saunas and spa